In the belief that all kids can learn, the mission of USD 235 is to provide the following for each student:
- High expectations for learning
- Positive home and school relationships
- Teaching to meet individual needs
- The opportunity to learn through a positive school climate
- Citizen development for future community betterment
- Enhancement of self-concept
Uniontown School District will engage students in a student centered learning environment and instill in every student the skills necessary for living in a modern society, pride in American citizenship, a sense of individual worth, and a desire for learning that will last a lifetime.