West Bourbon Elementary
Student Material Collection and Technology Check-Out
TUESDAY, MARCH 31, 2020
- Park along the drive or in the parking lot and come to the main entrance under the awning.
- Student supplies from classrooms will be bagged and ready to be picked up. If technology is also being picked up, you will be required to sign a Parent Permission Form and Liability Agreement.
- Only 2 families AT A TIME will be allowed to in the commons area to collect these things. While inside or out, please honor the 6-feet social distancing rule.
- Check the designated table for personal items (these may be from shelves or teacher’s classrooms)
- Restrooms will be off-limits.
- If you have a cough, fever, or generally feel unwell; please do not attend on Tuesday. We will find another day to get you these items when you are feeling better.
PICK-UP SCHEDULE: (**If this schedule does not work for you, please email Mr. Eden to arrange a different date/time)
Students Last Name Pick-Up Time
A-B 8:00 am - 8:45 am
C-D 8:45 - 9:30
E-F 9:30 - 10:15
G 10:15 - 11:00
H-K 11:00 - 11:45
L-M 11:45 - 12:30 pm
N-R 12:30 - 1:15
S 1:15 - 2:00
T-Z 2:00 - 2:45
Any students that missed
prior pick-up time 2:45 - 3:30