Guidelines for All Participants & Fans Thursday and Friday @ Humboldt
1. There will a Parent checklist at the door. Only Parents/Legal Guardians Will be Admitted. Those on the list will have their temperature taken and be given a wristband.
2. There will NOT be a concession stand. No outside food or drinks will be allowed in the gyms. (other than team drinks). All food and drinks will need to be consumed in the lobbies Or the Parking Lot.
3. Each school will be assigned a designated seating area where they will social distance from those not in their household.
4. Masks are to be worn, at all times, in the manner it is intended to be worn. Violators of this KSHSAA Mandate Will not be Allowed to Continue to be in Attendance. Thank You for your Cooperation & Have an Enjoyable Evening.
5. Coaches Please be sure your Players , Cheer Squads , Stat Keepers, & Other Team Personnel Not Actively on the Court / in the Game wear their mask Properly at all Times.