USD 235 Job Openings
- High School Assistant Football Coach. Experience with offensive and defensive lines is preferred but not required.
The Assistant Coach/Sponsor is responsible for coaching student-athletes in-game strategies and techniques to prepare them for athletic competition and effectively provide the best possible education for each athlete to develop an appreciation of the sport. In order to respond to the individual needs and abilities of students, the Assistant Coach/Sponsor must work closely with other staff and the administration of Uniontown Public Schools.
Responsible To: Head Coach/Sponsor/Director of Activities/Building Principal
Compensation: As per the supplemental salary schedule identified in the USD 235 negotiated agreement
Employment: Seasonal contract as defined by the activity
Updated: September 2021
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Current Kansas State Teaching License or KSHSAA Rule 10 Certification.
- Possess fundamental and foundational knowledge of the activity.
- Ability to implement a variety of instructional methods to improve student performance and activity-specific outcomes.
- Maintain all KSHSAA requirements.
- Desire to continue career improvement.
- Necessary leadership and management skills to provide direction to all facets of activity operations.